Friday, July 19, 2013

2NE1 - Falling In Love [HANGUL/ROMANIZATION/ENGLISH LYRICS]

Artist: 2NE1
Album: Falling In Love (Digital Single)
Release Date: July 8, 2013
No. 1 of 1: Falling In Love














HANGUL

You ready?
You ready?
Are you ready?
You ain’t ready


Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my 내 맘이 왜 이리 설레는지 몰라
이름도 모르는 그대 앞에서 난
오 천국 같은 너의 눈빛에 정말
Alright alright alright alright

Tonight I drop it low
기분은 짜릿해
심장은 터져 blow
넌 내 Johnny Depp
입술이 말라와 내 뼛속 끝까지 저려와
눈부신 널 쳐다볼 수 없어 boy I’m so blind
진흙 속 진주 난 너의 신부
널 내 걸로 만들겠어 that’s what a queen do
Yeah in the club it’s getting ugly I don’t care
Can’t nobody stop the fire let them haters sit n stare

I keep falling in love, falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

Falling in love falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my 내가 이래도 되나 싶어 lost my mind
네게 반해 정신을 놔버렸나 봐
니 손끝이 내 몸에 닿는 이 순간
Alright alright alright alright

두근 두근대 난 자존심을 잃지
사랑 속에서 난 길을 잃은 길치
놓치지 않겠어 방아쇠를 잡아
니 심장을 향해 쏴 blakah blakah
You mine boy 내게 넘어와 boy gimme gimme
굳이 밀 당하겠다면 넌 silly silly
끝없는 매력에 나 사고치겠어
같이 함께하겠어? 너와라면 난 yes sir

I keep falling in love, falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

Falling in love falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

난 너밖에 없어
내가 기다리고 기다렸던 그 somebody
넌 rollercoaster
내 마음을 들었다 놨다 어떡하니
너는 어떨지
만약 너도 나와 같다면 말해 tell me
Yeah yeah I just keep falling in love again

Falling in love, falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

Falling in love falling in love
너만 보면 내 마음이 oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 boy

Touch me over here

Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah


ROMANIZATION.

You ready?
You ready?
Are you ready?
You ain’t ready


Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my nae mami wae iri seolleneunji molla
Ireumdo moreuneun geudae apeseo nan
O cheonguk gateun neoui nunbiche jeongmal
Alright alright alright alright

Tonight I drop it low
Gibuneun jjarithae
Shimjangeun teojyeo blow
Neon nae Johnny Depp
Ipsuri mallawa nae ppyeotsok kkeutkaji jeoryeowa
Nunbushin neol chyeodabol su eopseo boy I'm so blind
Jinheulk sok jingu nan neoui shinbu
Neon nae geollo mandeulgesseo that's what a queen do
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care
Can't nobody stop the fire let them haters sit n stare

I keep falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Falling in love falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Touch me over here

Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my naega iraedo doena shipeo lost my mind
Nege banhae jeongshineul nwabeoryeotna bwa
Ni sonkkeuchi nae mome dahneun i sungan
Alright alright alright alright

Dugeun dugeundae nan jajonshimeul irhji
Sarang sokeseo nan gireul irheun gilchi
Nohchiji anhgesseo bangasoereul japa
Ni shimjangeul hyanghae sswa blakah blakah
You mine boy naege neomeowa boy gimme gimme
Gudi mil danghagetdmyeon neon silly silly
Kkeuteopneun maeryeoke na sagohigesseo
Gachi hamkehagesseo? Neowaramyeon nan yes sir

I keep falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Falling in love falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Nan neobakke eopseo
Naega gidarigo gidaryeotdeo geu somebody
Neon rollercoaster
Nae maeumeul deureotda nwatda eotteokhani
Neoneun eotteolji
Manyak neodo nawa gatdamyeon marhae tell me
Yeah yeah I just keep falling in love again

Falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Falling in love, falling in love
Neoman bomyeon nae maeumi oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
Neol gatgoshipeo na eotteokhae boy

Touch me over here

Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah


ENGLISH.

You ready?
You ready?
Are you ready?
You ain’t ready


Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my, I don't know why my heart is fluttering like this
While I'm in front of you, I don't even know your name but
Oh your heavenly stare is really
Alright alright alright alright

Tonight I drop it love
I'm feeling electrified
My heart is exploding, blow
You're my Johnny Depp
My lips are drying up, my insides are freezing up
I can't look at you, you're dazzling boy I'm so blind
I'm a diamond in the rough, I'm your bride
I'm going to make you mine, that's what a queen do
Yeah in the club it's getting ugly I don't care
Can't nobody stop the fire let them haters sit n stare

I keep falling in love ,falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Falling in love falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Touch me over here

Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah

Oh my, is it okay for me to be like this? Lost my mind
I'm falling for you, I must have lost my mind
The moment when your fingertips touch my body
Alright alright alright alright

My heart is beating so fast, I'm losing my pride
I'm love struck and hopelessly lost
I won't let you go, I'm grabbing on to my trigger
And aiming for your heart blakah blakah
You mine boy, come to me boy gimme gimme
If you want to play hard to get, you're silly silly
I'm going to get into trouble with your endless charisma
Will you be with me? If i'm with you, yes sir

I keep falling in love ,falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Falling in love falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

I only want you
I've been waiting and waiting for that somebody
You're a rollercoaster
You grab and let go of my heart, what should I do
What about you
If you're feeling the same as me, tell me tell me
Yeah yeah I just keep falling in love again

Falling in love falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Falling in love falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch me over here
Touch me over there
I said touch me over here
Touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch
Yeah yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment