Sunday, October 13, 2013

MYNAME - Goodbye (Outro) [HANGUL/ROMANIZATION/ENGLIS LYRICS + DOWNLOAD LINK MP3]

Artist: MYNAME
Single Album: Day by Day
Release Date: October 11, 2013
No. 5 of 5: 
 Goodbye (Outro)
Download Link MP3: MYNAME - Goodbye (Outro)



Twitter: https://twitter.com/BAMsaranghaee
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BAMsaranghaee
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Saranghaeeeeee
Tumblr: http://bamsaranghae.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: http://bamsaranghae.deviantart.com/

Contact: saranghaeeeeee0186@gmail.com


HANGUL.©daum

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
잠시만 이대로 세이굿바이
서로가 웃으며 세이굿바이

오 참 너무 아쉬워 나 정말 힘들어
안녕이란 말 하며 너를 보내긴 싫어
하지만 내일 다시 함께 할 우릴 알기에
보내줄게 만나기로 해 꿈에서 다시

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
잠시만 이대로 세이굿바이
서로가 웃으며 세이굿바이

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
서로 웃으며 goodbye


ROMANIZATION.©myself

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
Jamshiman idaero seigutbai
Seoroga useumyeo seigutbai

O cham neomu aswiwo na jeongmal himdeureo
Annyeongiran mal hamyeo neoreul bonaegin shirheo
Hajiman naeil dashi hamkke hal uril algie
Bonaejulge mannagiro hae kkumeseo dashi

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
Jamshiman idaero seigutbai
Seoroga useumyeo seigutbai

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
Seoro useumyeo goodbye


ENGLISH.©myself (I'm not fluent in Korean, but I tried to translate it)

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
At this moment, say goodbye
While smiling at eachother, say goodbye

Oh I'm really disappointed and it's really hard
I don't wanna send you off and say goodbye
However, it's good to know that'll be together again tomorrow
We'll meet again, I'll be send to you in your dreams

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
At this moment, say goodbye
While smiling at eachother, say goodbye

Baby goodbye baby goodbye
While smiling at eachother, goodbye


Please take out will full credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment